Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot
Finn and the Swirly Spin is a 5x5 grid cluster pays slot from NetEnt that has become legendary. This Irish themed game has a RTP of 96.62%, and is low to medium variance. The main feature of the slot is of course the Avalanche Feature where after a winning spin, the winning symbols are removed, and replaced by new ones from above, creating more potential wins. There are also 4 more random features, and also 4 free spins features. All in all, Finn is a fantastic slot that every player must try.
Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot Background
The Irish and Leprechaun theme takes center stage once again in the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot which you will find at NetEnt casinos. Meet the small mischievous man and his magical surroundings as you spin the reels to earn a share of the magical rubies and other treasures.
Finn and the Swirly Spin is a 5 reels by 5 rows video slot developed by NetEnt. The game uses a cluster pays system with a unique pay mechanism, where symbols do not fall from above. Instead, they rotate or swirl from the left-hand corner to the center of the reels. Wins are formed when 3 or more symbols land on a horizontal or vertical line.
The Irish themed video slot presents you with the magical land of the Leprechauns, where you can collect great wins from the game’s bonus features. This includes 4 randomly triggered features that can get you extra wilds and countless Avalanches. There are also 4 free spins features where you can benefit from symbol transformations, free games, and wild symbols.
The symbols that are tasked with getting you wins in this game are all theme-related and include rubies, acorns, horseshoes, 4 leaf clovers, spades, and hearts. The rubies lead as the highest paying symbols and are worth 50 times your stake when you land 5 on a cluster.
Finn and the Swirly Spin also contains some special symbols that perform various special tasks. The shining star acts as the wild symbol in the game. The symbol has the power to replace other regular symbols when completing winning combinations. It performs differently when it is part of a win, with the wild exploding and destroying the symbols on the same row or column if it is part of a win.
There is also a bright sticky wild symbol in Finn and the Swirly Spin that only appears during the Lava Lair Free spins feature. It cannot, however, destroy any symbols around it during the feature. The key symbol at the bottom left of the reels is tasked with activating the free spins feature.
Finn and the Swirly Spin Slot
- PaylinesCluster Pays
- Jackpot Win 500
- Scatter Symbol Yes
- Volatility Low to Medium
- Wild Symbol Yes
- RTP 96.62%
- Quick Spin Yes
- Bet Value 0.10-100.00
- Max Bet 100.00
How to Play Finn and the Swirly Spin
Before you embark on a journey to the magical land, you can set your bets to suit your budget. You can use the controls at the bottom of the reels to adjust your bet level and the coin value to get your total bet per spin amount.
Alternatively, you can click on the Max Bet icon to bet at the maximum bet limits. You should then use the spin button to get the reels in motion. Alternatively, you can just relax and let the reels run continuously by clicking on the Autoplay button.
Special Bonus Features
The Finn and Swirly Spin is not all about fun, but there are serious payouts that can arise from triggering its bonus features. This includes 4 randomly triggered features in the base game and 4 free spin feature in addition to the innovative Avalanche feature.
When a winning combination is formed, the symbols that contributed to forming the win are destroyed, and the remaining symbols take their place. This can then lead to the formation of a series of wins.
As you spin the reels, you can randomly trigger any of the 4 features listed below to boost your overall payout.
- Star fall Wilds- You get 2 to 5 extra wilds randomly added to the reels
- Dragon Destroy feature- It destroys and removes a random number of symbols. New symbols then take their place to get you the avalanche feature
- Irish Luck Feature- a symbol is added on the horizontal or vertical line, which ensures that you must get a win
- The Magic Transform feature- all spade and heart symbols are transformed into higher-paying symbols.
Free Spins Features
The number of keys that you collect determines the free spins feature that gets activated. The number of keys also increases with every winning spin. These pay out as follows:
- 1 key unlocks the Star Bar Free Spins Feature: You get 7 free spins for a start with every spin getting 2 to 5 wilds added.
- 4 keys unlock the Lava Lair free spins: You get 3 free spins, and a random number of symbols is destroyed with every spin. This gives way for new symbols to take their place and try to complete a winning combination in the ensuing avalanche feature. A sticky wild also appears to replace the key symbol in the middle.
- 9 keys activate the Lucky Mug Free spins: You get 4 free spins for a start, and 1 symbol is also added on the horizontal/vertical line to ensure that you get a win at every spin.
- 16 keys unlock the Golden Pot free spins: You get 2 free spins, and all the heart and spade symbols are transformed into higher value symbols at every free spin.